Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Progreso Eterno

Hola hola hola. Que creeeen??? Tuvimos cambios..... y me quedo en Coita por 6 semanas mas. Estoy en shock! Pense que por seguro no duraría los 4 cambios aqui, pero esto significa que mi Padre Celestial todavía me necesita aquí, entonces me quedo, y contenta. 

This week was full of eternal progress, because everything we did focused on The Temple. I have made a goal for myself to aim everyones heart towards the temple, just as mine is. There truly is SO much potential and power when investigators, recent converts, members, when everyone understands and truly want to get to the temple.

My family, the familia Lopez and Viridiana are just these kind of people. I have been stunned by the progress they have all had in these 3weeks, to 3 months, as members of the Church. On Friday, Hna. Citlaly, her husband Jose Luis, Viridiana, my companion and I went to the temple. Citlaly and Viridiana were so nervous, and excited. It was the greatest thing. They even brought temple names with them. They both did the baptism and confirmation for their grandmothers, and Jose Luis, did their grandfathers. Afterwards as we were standing in the hall Citlaly hugged me incredibly tight and repeated ¨Thank you, thank you, thank you¨. It was by far one of my favorite moments of the week. I love Hna. Citlaly sooo much!

On Wednesday I went to Bonampak for intercambios and it was awesome. Hna Meletz is a fireball, she goes home this week but she is always working. She has many, many traits I hope to acquire, in time. That night we ordered Dominos pizza and watched Mormon messages, it was great. 

Sunday President George came to church in our branch, in Coita, that was very neat! Hno. Abiel will be baptized November 22nd by President, if there is one of the reasons I am happy to stay, it is to witness his baptism. Zoilas foot is still in pain, please continue to pray for her to get better and be able to walk soon. Since everyone thought I could potential leave they all told me incredibly kind things, before leaving Zoilas house Sunday night she held my hands and thanked me for finding her, and teaching her, and began to cry. I was stunned, and began to cry with her. She told me, ¨I am going to pray with all my strength so that you dont get changed¨. Well, her prayers were answered, haha. What a kind, sweet women she is! 

Right now we have several progressing investigators with baptismal dates. One girl, her name is Karen, she is 17yrs old and her cousin is a member of the church. Her baptismal date is set for November 22nd as well.

By this point in the mission I feel a lot more confident in my abilities to teach, to street contact, and literally invite EVERYONE, street contacts and all to get baptized. This gospel truly changes, purifies and lifts our hearts to an elevated level of obedience, love and faith; in our Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. 

I know that this is the true church, each day my love and desire to work more diligently intensifies. Thank you for your prayers they truly comfort me! 

I love my father in heaven, He loves us. Be faithful to Him and live worthy to receive His blessings. and GO TO THE TEMPLE!!!!

Les amo mucho,

Hermana Coronado


No comments:

Post a Comment