Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Una Semana Loca CAMBIOS!

HOLA Mi Familia,

I dont have much time to write today, Pero....

Esta semana fue tal vez la mas rara que he tenido en toda la mision. 

This week we had a 5 stake zone conference with Elder Valenzuela, and I went to my first Consejo de Liderazgo, i hadnt realized that there are only 8 companionships of Capacitadoras in the entire mission of 100+ hermanas. As I was sitting in the meeting Elder Valenzuela asked everyone who had a year+ on the mission to raise their hand, everyone raised their hand Except for me and Hna. Juliana, we sat there, looked at each other, and said, "whoah, were the young ones."

I dont think i will quite ever be able to understand the confidence and trust the Lord has in me. These past six weeks have shown me and given me MANY many opportunites to grow and feel love for my sisters here in Mexico. We truly are the hands of the Lord here in this small part of the World.

I love my Father in Heaven so much. I love that He cares about each of His children so so much. I simply can't put into words my gratitude for Him. He truly is everything for me. My father, my best friend. I love and admire His son Jesus Christ with my entire soul. At times I reflect on these 7mths and think and pray and ask, Have I done enough, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude to know He is pleased with me.

I look forward to continue serving him and my Sisters here in Teran! One of the things i hopé to begin is to truly find and understand the personal revelation the Lord wants to give me when I pray, and read the Book of Mormon.

On Sunday we had a MIRACLE, an hna. named Angelita came to church, and she knows nothing but has a 100% desire to get baptized, February 21st is her day.  I am thankful for these tender miracles of the Lord.

Use this week to spread the gospel, to do your family history, OUR family history, attend the temple, show the Lord your love and gratitude for Him. 


LOS AMO UN BUEN,
Hermana Coronado
suchiapa
 Farewell Elder Gervais and Elder Peterson
 Consejo de Lideres


 Adios Elder Peterson, fantastic 4 has come to a close.... It's been real, it's been fun, it's been real fun!
 I love these people, UN BUEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment