Wednesday, January 14, 2015

¡FELIZ CASI NAVIDAD!

Hola Familia,

Esta Semana ha sido un poco loco, on Monday night my cough intensified and i think because of various medications my body reacted against them and in the middle of the night i threw up and felt quite bad.., that is when Dr. Moreno suggested antibiotics and i did 3 days of needle injections and now my body is 95% better.... so whooo for that!

I am not one to ever share when i am having a rough week but this week i feel the need to share a little bit about what this week was like for me. Slowly but very surely i am realizing how the Lord is trying and testing me in various circumstances. I hadn't been use to so much rejection, silly, I know but my entire mission people have always been willing to listen, but this week it just seemed like no matter how hard i tried, or how many different contacting tactics i tried, they just were not working!

Fortunate we were able to have two intercambios his week, and they helped me, very much. The first was on Thursday with the Hermanas from Real Del Bosque, I stayed here in Teran with Hna. Gutierrez, wow, she is just on fire! She only has 2 months on the mission but teaches incredibly well and shared with me that her 20 daily contacts, if she doesnt do them, then that means she doesn't love the Lord. I loved he perspective on this. Talking to people, contacting truly is a small demonstration of our Faith, and Love for the Lord, and for His children. Hermana Gutierrez will be an exceptional trainer, in due time. She truly reminded me how important it is to talk to EVERYONE. If there is anything i hope to be able to have taught her, is what my dear Sister Hernandez taught me, to always be elevating her vision! In this mission our vision must constantly be elevated.

One of my favorite talks from this past General Conferences was President Uchtdorf's Lord is it I? Talk. I highly recommend you to re-read it, it has helped me to highten my perspective and want to develop more Christlike attributes and help many more understand their worth, and want to reach their Salvation. 

Right after this intercambio ended we met with the hermanas from Juarez 2, this time I went to Juarez, and stayed with Hermana Garcia. Hermana Garcia is truly THE Happiest missionary, and perhaps even the happiest person i know. She truly loves life. When i asked her why and what makes her so happy everyday, she simply told me, Everything. I love that; everything, that truly is what should make us happy, everything. 

I had one of the most spiritual experiences with her on our intercambio. On Saturday morning we went to teach a young man whose mother and sisters are all members of the church, yet he, Cristian is a little hesitant on going and accepting a baptismal date. When we showed up at his house he began to try to hide from us, and we asked him if we could talk to him. His response, Why?... Eventually he began to listen to us, and slowly i began asking him questions that made him think and explore his own heart and mind. Eventually his doubt came out, He believes in God, but doesnt know if He is his Heavenly Father. It was beautiful because i truly felt the spirit working in and through me as i testified to Cristian of How i began to know He is Our Father in Heaven, and He loves us, his children. We read Ether 12:4-6 with him, and i know he felt the spirit as strong as I did. He accepted a baptismal date, and accepted to begin reading his BOM and coming to church every sunday. I sure hope to hear about his progression.

Sunday felt like a night of redemption for me. This whole week my mind has been dwelling too much on how I, Hna. Coronado would be trying to figure out how to help Teran prosper, when what I should be doing, now and for-forever is completely relying on the Lord to guide this area, and just be that instrument in His hands, and be willing to act in every situation where He need me to be. Being at the temple Wednesday night helped me realize just how much I Need Him!! This weeks ¨struggles¨ have taught me that it is not the circumstance that makes me who I am, it is just what reveals to me the kind of Person i already am. 

Hermana Juliana and I have begun to truly purify ourselves and leave everything on the altar of sacrifice and use every ounce of energy to devote ourselves to finding that family here in Teran. We have been praying really hard to gain the Lords trust and see this miracle happen. The Lord is so merciful and loving, I know that in His due time, we will find them, and in that day, I will rejoice! :) Hermana Juliana and I have a very tender companionship. I truly appreciate her patience with me this past week and a half, i wouldn't have liked to have been sick, but now that i am better, A TRABAJAR...mas fervientemente! 

Fun fact of this week, on Wednesday we had our mission christmas day, in which we had a Nativity scene, in which i was a pregnant Elizabeth, and my comp was Mary and our acting skills were beyond hilarious. The best part was the ¨talent show¨, yall know i am not one to be on stage, but hna juliana and i ended up going on stage, a lot... the 1st time to give all our girls christmas paper missionary dressed, the 2nd to sing a mix of hymns/normal songs with our fav elders, the zone leaders, Elder Peterson and Elder Perez, and the 3rd time to act out a sketch with two of the assitants, Elder Ibarra and Elder Brass. I sure love being a missionary. It is tooo fun!

Amo esta obra. Amo lo que represento, mi Salvador, Jesucristo. Yo se con todo mi corazón que ¡El Vive! El es el autor de nuestra Salvación, si acudimos a el siempre siempre seremos felices!

En esta semana, elige-lo a El, y seamos felices por El, hoy, y siempre. :) 

Que tenga una semana excepcional, Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano!!!

Con Amor,

Hermana Coronado

1 mi casa en Teran
 our Paper dresses for the Hermanas in our Zone
 Hermana Juliana and I, en el Templo!



 Hermana Gutierrez
 Intercambios con Real del Bosque
 Hermana Garcia

 the BIGGEST pinnatas I have ever seen

 some of the Hermanas
 Lideres de La Zona
 gift exchange with Hermana Martinez

SEA FELIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment