Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Soy una CAPACITADORA!!!!

Thank you for the Christmas Package!

SO MUCH TO SHARE THIS WEEK!!! I have some very very exciting news to share...... but first....

Yesterday was my last sunday in coita. I am going to miss everyone so much! So many hermanas came up to me crying because we all knew after 6mths, i would be the one leaving. I definitely held it in as much as i could and didnt cry. My favorite was when an hermana said: ¨Can we request missionaries to stay?!¨ haha. I love this place. Coita will forever leave an imprint in my heart. 

Hermana Wilson and I bought shirts that say: Can you say OCOZOCOAUTLA? (on the front), and (on the back) Hermana Coronado Gringolandia Mexico 2014, and (on the left sleeve) a USA flag, and (on the right sleeve) a Mexico flag. We had so much fun taking photos together!

This past week i felt very strongly that i would be leaving my beautiful little town of coita. The people here have richly blessed my lives more than I ever thought was possible. This time has truly allowed me the chance to grow, to progress, to learn to love sincerely and feel as alma: with the need to have every soul come unto repentance, by coming unto Christ. One of the strongest, most beautiful scriptures to me is Moroni 10:31-32 Sí, venid a Cristo, y perfeccionaos en él, y absteneos de toda impiedad, y si os abstenéis de toda impiedad, y amáis a Dios con toda vuestra alma, mente y fuerza, entonces su gracia os es suficiente, para que por su gracia seáis perfectos en Cristo; y si por la gracia de Dios sois perfectos en Cristo, de ningún modo podréis negar el poder de Dios. Y además, si por la gracia de Dios sois perfectos en Cristo y no negáis su poder, entonces sois santificados en Cristo por la gracia de Dios, mediante el derramamiento de la sangre de Cristo, que está en el convenio del Padre para la remisión de vuestros pecados, a fin de que lleguéis a ser santos, sin mancha.

Everytime i read this scripture i feel that tingle in my stomach, and my heart beat a little faster. I know that the atonement of Jesus Christ truly is the power unto salvation, for EVERY man. Jesus Christ is the author of our salvation! If we come unto Him, He will heal our scars, He will purify our hearts, He will redeem us from our pain, He will save our souls. He will love us and lead us by the hand back to the presence of our creator, to live and rejoice in the presence of our Father in Heaven.

This Morning we received our transfers, and I will be a CAPACITADORA, a sister (zone) training leader, in the zona 
Mactumatzá. I am still in utter shock. I thought i would be opening an area and training, but the Lord has other plans for me. Now I will be in charge of several companionships and helping my fellow sisters lead others by the Hand and Come unto Christ. How beautiful!

I am very excited for this next step in my life here as a missionary. One thing i always want to do is to become better, by being even more obedient, and helping others come together to accomplish what they could never do alone. I am feeling very excited to know the Lord trusts me to be a capacitadora in Mactumatzá. I am feeling a little nervous, but confident and veeeery happy. This will be a time to learn, a lot, and to submit my will unto the Lord even more. It's now time to work even harder. :) ANIMO!!!

Con Muuuchhoo amor, 
Hermana Coronado







the hobbit house

 My little Dani!

Chester, the coolest cat




LOOK UP THE VIDEO: El es la Dadiva on navidad.mormon.org and share it with your friends!!!

The coolest thing is our new mission goal: 400 baptisms for the living and 400 baptisms for the dead in 1 cambio. 
SI SE PUEDE!!!

Descubrelo, aceptalo, compartelo!

Hermana Coronado

No comments:

Post a Comment