Sunday, December 13, 2015

Heavenly Tips of Happiness

CAMBIOS. Half of our 8 companionships of hermanas have been transfered, two of which will be training. I love green sisters, they are THE Best. After what I would consider one of the most difficultly rewarding transfers here in Teran, I am blessed to be here for another six weeks. Yesterday and practically this whole weekend everyone told me their thoughts/feelings on me having transfers. It seemed probable 3 transfers here in Teran, and yet I had been praying to ask the Lord to help me know whether I would be staying or leaving, above all to accept His will and feel calm about His decision, and yet everytime I asked I felt a calm re-assurance that I still have more I have to give to this area.

I have grown to simply love Teran. I know that the answers to my prayers are subtle, but true. I know that the time here in Chiapas goes TOO quickly. I have seen how these past 4 1/2 months, and 10 months in Mexico have flown by. I love being able to serve the Lord as his capacitadora, and this past week Hna. Hickman and I tried with all our heart to not even lead our sisters, but to serve them, without them even knowing. 

We left our area on pause for two days this week, on Tuesday we spent the entire day in Villaflores doing divisions with the hermanas. They are the farthest area in our zone, two hours of windy, twisty roads, but an incredibly beautiful drive. On Friday the zone leaders and us went to Suchiapa to work there the entire day without telling the Hermanas. The only plan we had was to teach 10 lessons with members (with a young women named Karla joined us the entire day). As the day began all we could do was TALK TO EVERYONE, and so, we did. We taught a lot but found five incredibly golden people; a family of 4 who live two blocks away from the casa de oracion, and a young man named Edward who has the light of Christ. The following day in our tri-zone conference we handed a ton of references over to the hermanas. It reminded me of a quote that was mentioned in conference that said: "the service that counts most is usually recognized by God alone." 

This past transfer has been the biggest building block for this transfer. We are going to reap all that the Lord has helped us sow. Yesterday as we walked through the streets here in el campanario we saw a young man, and asked him if he had ever met missionaries before, he mentioned he had, and had attended church 4 times in tapachula. Tender miracles like these have been consistant, and have allowed me to see The Lord IS in the details of our lifes. I have grown to have a much stronger connection with Him. I can feel His love, and trust in me. I love His with all my heart.

Yesterday we were teaching a less active about the importance of keeping the sabbath, as we were outside I began to look around, and looked up at the sky and thought: "El mora en las alturas de los cielos", and had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude and peace. I know we have a Father in Heaven, and that our Savior, Jesus Christ lives because I feel their love in everything I do. I know that when we pray with sincerity, and real intent we can know the truth of all things (Moroni 10:5), it is a promise from the Lord.

Expect miracles. Believe in them. Work hard, show the Lord you are worthy of his Heavenly Blessings. The gospel is a foundation of knowledge that never runs dry. "Many things are good, many are important, but only a few are essential." -Elder D. Todd Christofferson 

I love you all with all my heart.

Hermana Coronado 

Our mega-awk district photo from this past transfer
 The real us
 Back in Coita?.... No, es Suchiapa.
 Quench your thirst. Welcome Summer in Chiapas. It is Hot.
 Team Teran
 10 Meses, full two hands..... Esta vida se va muuuuy rapido.





No comments:

Post a Comment