Sunday, December 13, 2015

Te Encontrare Mi Querido Amigo

Hola mi querida familia. Y amigos.

Esta semana ha sido llenisimo de muchos milagros, unos pequeños, unos grandes, pero todos increíbles.

I seriously believe that the Lord gives me even better and better companions each transfer. Hermana Hickman has 14mths on the mission but is still on fire and wants to work hard. I am super excited to get a few transfers to work with her (or so I hope). 

The new and awesome updates from teran are that we found a GOLDEN investigator. His name is Hector and he is seriously another Jose. He prays every lesson to get to his baptismal date the 28th of March, loves coming to church. I know he too will be a future missionary. In Gospel principles when our mission leader asked him if he had a baptismal date he replied he did without any hesitation. Whooo. He is great. I believe in member referrals. On Sunday Jose came out to visit with us. We taught him how to contact, he has no fear, he just does it. I keep thinking, wait until he is a real missionary (in the U.S.) He is one of the strongest JAS we have and he's only been a member for a month.

Anna Karen is one of those people I know and feel in my soul I promised to find. When Hna. Hickman asked her what things she likes to do, she replied, "Go out visiting people with the sister missionaries." And when she was asked if she wants to be a missionary she enthusiastically replied, "Yes!" 

Isabel is an older lady, like 70ish years old who has been coming to church every Sunday without fail for a few months, and just moved houses and into our ward in Teran, yet feels uneasy about accepting a baptismal date. Please pray for her to understand the importance of baptism. I have hope, and faith that if we serve her more, her heart will soften and we will be able to help her follow Christ, the way He wants her too. She had been catholic for 40yrs, and just now became a "dry member". We taught her how to pray, and she tries really really hard to do it without talking to Christ and the Holy Ghost, but I can't even imagine what it must be like to change everything you believe in, everything you are. I think being a convert is amazing, and truly admirable. Expect good news from her, soon. :)

Raul is learning, and truly trying to overcome his addictions. I know this gospel can change his natural man, and so does he. He is working towards his baptism, this week. The hard thing with him, is finding the right time to teach him. His dad has cancer and there are Always people swarming his house. Raul's brother Arturo is a convert of a little over a year.

We invited a random street contact to church on Wednesday, and than ran into him again on Saturday, and re-invited him, and in sacrament meeting a young man walks in, Hna. Hickman and I were blown away, that usually NEVER happens. So yeah, lets just say it is way important to contact on the street.

I a learning the true difference between a chosen one and someone I want to be a chosen one. It is amazing to me how keep the spirit is. I love it, and hope to never loose it. As I was sitting in Sacrament meeting on Sunday I sat there looking around at everyone and couldn't help but smile. I love these people so much. Just a few months with them, but they have won my heart, the converts, the members, the progressing investigators. This TRULY is the Life.

I found a scripture that I love today in my personal study. It is John 15:10 "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." 

Live worthy to abide in His love. Believe in Miracles.

Intercambios start this week, on Wedneday, I am mentally preparing for another quick transfer, eight intercambios makes this time fly, toooo quickly.

I love you all - UN BUEN,

Hermana Coronado

fotos;
1 - Going away dinner for Hna. Juliana
2 - On wait, she's really leaving.... triste.
3 - waiting for our companions from Tapa-Chula
4 - Bienvenida Hermana Hickman
5 - My Work Space


No comments:

Post a Comment