Sunday, December 13, 2015

What Matters Most?

So today we went to San Cristobal (de las casas) aka the most "famous" and beautiful part of my mission. Its's like an hr. away and so i only have like 5 minutes to write today. Top moments of the week: Wedneday morning running with my companion finding 34 sticks for our "estandartes de libertad" mission style, watching everyone run around with plates on their head. Why yes, we love Zone Conferences. 

Ricardo is still doing exceptionally well. Our golden family came to church, their 3rd attendance. :) 

I am just happy. Today I hit 11 months as a missionary. Ah su mecha. Que padre!

I love you all so much. I promise next weeks letter will be better. Stay happy, stay mormon.

With a lot of Love,
Hermana Coronado

Fiel al Señor.

Consejo de Liderazgo
 Zona Mactumatza - Estandarte de Libertad



 Hna. Hickman showed up after an intercambio we had wearing the SAME thing as me #compañerismodivino
 Calle Hermosa!


San Cristobal fotos next week!!!!!

BYE LOVE YOU ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment